Is it just me or is Netflix really stepping their game up lately? If you guys watch my Instagram Stories you know you can find me binge watching a show on any day of the week! So I decided to write a round-up of a few shows that really had me glued to my screen these last couple of months.
5 Shows I Binged
Watched (on Netflix) this Fall
- Ozark Season 1 – This show has been in my queue for a hot minute, it seemed interesting but for some reason I wasn’t giving it a chance. To be honest there aren’t a lot of shows that catch my attention so quickly but Ozark had me hooked from episode one. The show starts off slow but I promise guys it is so good! It’s based on a financial planner who launders money for really bad people (think Narcos-esque) and when his plan goes wrong, the situation gets worse… and worse.
- Ozark Season 2 – Of course I couldn’t stop watching the show after just one season! I’m assuming season 3 will come out at some point but until then I am going to be hoping it comes sooner than later. Season 2 dives more into the characters, their backgrounds and when things finally start to turn around for everyone… more challenges arise.
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina – Like everyone else this Halloween, Sabrina was the most anticipated show on my list! I loved every second of this reboot, such a classic show that reminded me so, so much of my childhood. The new spin-off takes a different turn from the original, adding a dark humor to the mix and a new perspective on who Sabrina is and why.
- Narcos Mexico – The original Narcos is one of my favorite Netflix shows of all time and when Narcos Mexico came out I binged watched the heck out of it in one weekend. The funny thing is I didn’t even know there was a new season coming out until ‘Mexico’ popped up on my account. I loved it! This season is based on a completely different story line, in a completely different country but the drama and suspense is all the same. Are you a Narcos fan?
- Making a Murderer Part 2 – WOW! Feels like just yesterday we were all going crazy over part 1 of MAM! This season a big-shot lawyer takes over the two major cases the show is based on and she is pretty convincing. I was particularly impressed on just how much the lawyer was able to uncover, she’s a boss. Such a sad story but I really think the lawyer has something going here.
What did you guys binge watch this Fall? What were some of your favorite shows? Any recommendations? Let me know!