Express(ing) Myself with Express Men
This post is sponsored by Express. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
In 2019 I became an #ExpressPartner and I feel so lucky to have worked with them all year long. The quality of clothing at Express is unlike any other and I’ve never been able to find jeans that make my booty look so good – their men’s selection is always on point and styles are consistently rotating making it easy to always find something new.
For the month of December, I got the Gray Denim Trucker Jacket and their Slim Straight Medium Wash Hyper Stretch Jeans. I’m obsessed with both pieces! If you know me, you know I love denim jackets and I’ve been looking for a grey/black one for a while — when I saw this one, I had to have it and my jeans are perfect for my body type, I like straight, skinny jeans with some wiggle room around the waist.
Since I started rocking Express Jeans, I’ve received so many compliments on how they look and fit and what I like most about Express’ Jeans are the many different styles they have. My go-to are the skinny and athletic slim with hyper stretch! Because I am an avid runner, my thighs and booty need a little more wiggle room and I like that Express has athletic slim* jeans for people like me!
Types of Jeans You Can Get at Express
- super skinny – super skinny through the thigh & leg
- skinny – skinny through the thigh & leg
- slim – slim through the thigh & leg
- athletic slim* – more room in the thigh, slim through the leg
- slim straight – slim through the thigh, straight through the leg
- classic straight – straight through the thigh & leg
- classic boot – easy through the hip & thigh, wider below the knees
- relaxed – an easy fit from top to bottom
I paired my denim jacket and jeans with one of my favorite grey, Express Sneakers. The sneakers are now discontinued, but here is a similar version for you guys to buy.
What do you guys think of my look? Do you shop at Express?
SHARE THIS BLOG POST ON PINTEREST!